Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation system for research into paired pulse stimulation
- DuoMAG-MP® Dual combines two DuoMAG® MP units to provide fully programmable paired-pulse stimulation through a single stimulation coil.
- By controlling the pulse intervals and power level of each DuoMAG® MP, it is possible to provide precise sub- and supra-threshold conditioning and test pulses.
- This is useful for the investigation of inter-cortical and intra-cortical inhibition and facilitation.
- The Inter-stimulus interval (ISI) of the two pulses is adjustable with following methods:
- The first is via the supplied touch-screen programmable interface
- The second is via external triggering of two TTL inputs, one for each stimulator, offering complete user flexibility of the ISI setting
- The third is in connection with EMG from the TruTrace EMG
- The fourth is in connection with EEG from the TruScan EEG software
a title about conditions
Combine DuoMAG® systems for neuroscientific research
The DuoMAG® MP-Dual is a monophasic stimulator for single or double pulse stimulation with a maximum energy of 700 joules (100 µs / 1ms).
The DuoMAG® XT is a biphasic stimulator for repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for therapeutic purposes providing a maximum energy of 320 Joule (290 ... 320 µs).
The combination of both devices into one system allows both:
- the investigation of Neuroplasticity (change in intracortical inhibition (ICI/SICI) and intracortical facilitation (ICF)
- but also therapeutic applications according to the state of the art are possible.
Learn to apply TMS
neurocare academy has an online course on rTMS for the treatment of Depression and OCD in both clinical and research settings. The course also covers the use of EEG and QEEG to predict and optimize treatment outcomes. This can then be followed by a practical workshops at one of our training centres worldwide.
Our workshop "Advanced Neurostimulation Techniques" provides researchers, academics and clinicians a deeper insight in our available solutions for brain stimulation and its combination with neuroimaging methods. Supervised by our specialists this workshop offers hands-on training on Multi-Channel tES, TMS-navigation and the combination of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques with EEG technology.