The DuoMAG® MP-Dual combines two DuoMAG® MP units to provide fully programmable paired pulse stimulation through a single stimulating coil. By independently controlling the pulse intervals and power level of each DuoMAG MP, it is possible to provide precise sub- and supra-threshold conditioning and test pulses. This is useful for the investigation of Inter-Cortical and Intra-Cortical Inhibition and Facilitation.
The inter-stimulus interval (ISI) of the two pulses is adjustable with the following methods: The first is via the supplied touch-screen programmable interface, and the second is via external triggering of two TTL inputs, one for each stimulator, offering complete user flexibility of the ISI setting.
It is also possible to connect two individual coils for additional uses including inter-hemispheric stimulation.
DuoMAG® MP-Dual provides:
- Single coil delivery of paired pulses
- Two coils for interhemispheric stimulation
- Stimulation of up to 700 Joule
- Up to 2 Hz repetition rate (0.5 Hz at maximum output)
- Inter Stimulus Interval (ISI) of 0.1 ms for the range of 0.5-100 ms