For price enquiries, please contact us for a quote on any of our technologies:
Request a quote
tel: 089 215 471 2995
DuoMAG® MP-Dual for TMS for research
The DuoMAG® MP-Dual combines two DuoMAG® MP units to provide fully programmable paired pulse stimulation through a single stimulating coil. By independently controlling the pulse intervals and power level of each DuoMAG MP, it is possible to provide precise sub- and supra-threshold conditioning and test pulses. This is useful for the investigation of Inter-Cortical and Intra-Cortical Inhibition and Facilitation.
The inter-stimulus interval (ISI) of the two pulses is adjustable with the following methods: The first is via the supplied touch-screen programmable interface, and the second is via external triggering of two TTL inputs, one for each stimulator, offering complete user flexibility of the ISI setting.
It is also possible to connect two individual coils for additional uses including inter-hemispheric stimulation.
DuoMAG® MP-Dual provides:
- Single coil delivery of paired pulses
- Two coils for interhemispheric stimulation
- Stimulation of up to 700 Joule
- Up to 2 Hz repetition rate (0.5 Hz at maximum output)
- Inter Stimulus Interval (ISI) of 0.1 ms for the range of 0.5-100 ms
- DuoMAG-MP® Dual combines two DuoMAG® MP units to provide fully programmable paired pulse stimulation through a single stimulation coil.
- By controlling the pulse intervals and power level of each DuoMAG® MP, it is possible to provide precise sub- and supra-treshold conditioningand test pulses.
- This is useful for the investigation of Inter-Cortical and Intra-Cortical Inhibition and Facilitation.
- The Inter-stimulus interval (ISI) of the two pulses is adjustable with following methods:
- The first is via the supplied touch-screen programmable interface
- The second is via external triggering of two TTL inputs, one for each stimulator, offering complete user flexibility of the ISI setting
- The third is in connection with EMG from the TruTrace EMG
- The fourth is in connection with EEG from the TruScan EEG software
Configurations and specifications
The MagCart configuration is an easy to move configuration that takes up minimal space. An articulating arm allows the coils to be quickly locked into place after positioning.
The DuoMAG® MP or DuoMAG® MP-Dual can be placed on a desktop or elsewhere in a compact space.
|Product Specifications||DuoMAG® MP-Dual|
|Pulse mode||paired / dual monophasic|
|Dimensions||2x (49 cm x 19 cm x 38 cm)|
|Weight without trolly and coil||29 kg|
|Frequency of stimulation at 100 %||0.5 Hz|
|Frequency of stimulation at 50 %||1.4 Hz|
|Maximum repetition rate||2 Hz|
|Inter-Stimulus Interval (ISI)||0 or 1 – 600 ms|
|Pulse width (Rise / Decay)||100, 141 µs / 1, 1.41 ms|
|Coil Compatibility||Deymed coils|
|Mains voltage||100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz|
|Synchronization||TTL in/out and/or USB|
|Communication||USB full control, control on coil|
Combination of DuoMag devices for investigation of Neuroplasticity
Learn to apply rTMS
neuroCademy hosts 2-day workshops on rTMS for the treatment of Depression and OCD in both clinical and research settings. The course also covers the use of EEG and QEEG to predict and optimize treatment outcomes. Participants receive hands-on practice with TMS devices.
Our workshop "Advanced Neurostimulation Techniques" provides researchers, academics and clinicians a deeper insight in our available solutions for brain stimulation and its combination with neuroimaging methods. Supervised by our specialists this workshop offers hands on training on Multi-Channel tES, TMS-navigation and the combination of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques with EEG technology.