For price enquiries, please contact us for a quote on any of our technologies:
Request a quote
tel: 089 215 471 2995
NEURO PRAX® - full-band DC-EEG bio-
and neurofeedback systems
The neuroConn NEURO PRAX® EEG systems are reliable, robust and easy-to-use full-band DC-EEG devices. Being available in the three versions NEURO PRAX® EEG, NEURO PRAX® MR and NEURO PRAX® TMS/tES - each of them certified as biofeedback system - the NEURO PRAX® series demonstrates the high flexibility, user-friendliness and the quality of neuroConn technology. The self-explanatory software complements hardware and the ultramodern amplifier technology is globally unique and patented.
- The amplifiers detect brain activity such as EEG (electroencephalogram), EMG (electromyogram) and EP (evoked potentials) ranging from very slow (up to 0.3 Hz) to very fast (up to 1200 Hz) frequencies.
- The systems are available with 32, 64 or 128 channels.
- Each channel is independent and can also be selected as a feedback channel.
- The software is intuitive, flexible and easy to use.
- There is a large number of software and hardware modules, e. g. online correction of artifacts caused by muscle and eye movements, topographical analyses, spectral and amplitude mapping, online averaging, bio- and neurofeedback.
Simultaneous EEG with non-invasive brain stimulation
neuroCare technology fulfills all technical requirements for the following applications in neuroscience research:
Bio- and Neurofeedback / QEEG / fMRI-EEG / EEG-tDCS / EEG-tACS / EEG-tRNS / TMS-EEG / navigated EEG-TMS / NIRS-EEG
NEURO PRAX® integrates full-band DC-EEG recording with non-invasive brains stimulation technologies (NIBS), offering globally unique and highly sophisticated solutions for research in neuromodulation:
- The NEURO PRAX® MR records noise-free EEG in the fMRI scanner
- The NEURO PRAX® TMS/tES allows the derivation of a noise-free EEG during transcraneal magnetic stimulation (EEG-TMS) or transcraneal electrical stimulation with direct current (EEG-tDCS) or - worldwide unique - alternating current (EEG-tACS or EEG-tRNS).
- The NEURO PRAX® TMS/tES also integrates with Brainsight® for navigated EEG-TMS and NIRS-EEG.
CE certified for use as a bio- and neurofeedback system
Biofeedback is a treatment method, based on operant conditioning. In this method, the patients receive feedback about their physiological states and changes of these states, which mostly cannot be perceived by the patient.
Neurofeedback is a kind of biofeedback and therefore a method in instrument-based behavioral therapy. Neurofeedback allows the patients to perceive and self-regulate their brain activity.
The NEURO PRAX® EEG can be used for neurofeedback in children with impaired self-regulating ability of the brain. The impairment may be manifested at neurological and/or behavioral levels such as ADHD.
Product information for download
neuroCademy runs professional training courses all year round for practitioners or researchers interested in applying evidence-based neuromodulation techniques. The workshop "Advanced Neurostimulation Techniques" will provide a deeper insight in our available solutions. Supervised by our specialists this workshop offers hands on training on Multi-Channel tES, TMS-navigation and the combination of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques with EEG technology.