For price enquiries, please contact us for a quote on any of our technologies:
Request a quote
tel: 089 215 471 2995
THERA PRAX® Q-EEG - Bio- and Neurofeedback System
The THERA PRAX® Q-EEG with 22 channels is another member of our successful family of products for direct current EEG feedback / neurofeedback and biofeedback. It combines the convenience of a complete, ready-to-use system and the safety of a medical device.
During biofeedback - a treatment method, based on operant conditioning - the patients receive feedback about their physiological states and changes in these states, which mostly cannot be perceived by the patient. Neurofeedback is a kind of biofeedback and therefore a method in instrument-based behavioral therapy. It allows the patients to perceive and self-regulate their brain activity.
The THERA PRAX® Q-EEG is used in children from 6 years of age, adolescents and adults with impaired self-regulating ability of the brain. The impairment may be manifested at neurological and/or behavioral levels such as ADHD or other diseases.
In addition, it is possible to reliably record multichannel EEG, ECG and EMG signals as well as peripherical bio-signals to describe psychophysiological correlations during relaxation or a stressful situation. To individually control the progress of therapy, cognitive evoked potentials can be recorded.
Benefits of the THERA PRAX® Q-EEG
- Complete system consisting of a 22-channel full-band DC-EEG amplifier, a PC with integrated 15" TFT colour display, software for neurofeedback and analysis, keyboard, mouse
- DC-EEG feedback of the slow cortical potentials (SCP) with automatic online correction of eye and muscle movement artefacts
- Standardized, clinically evaluated protocols for SCP and frequency training
- Frequency feedback (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, SMR, Gamma and any desired band) and frequency ratios (e.g. beta/theta)
- Free choice of frequency band, algorithm and combinations of the two (ration, correlation, coherence, bicoherence etc.)
- Free choice of feedback channel (unipolar, bipolar, source, multi-channel)
- Recording of a quantitative EEG in combination with peripheric signals
- Analysis of single session and comparison of multiple sessions
- Audiovisual feedback and animation
- Biofeedback for heart rate, EMG, ECG (optional: for breathing, temperature, GSR, pulse curve)
- Large number of optional software modules, such as cognitive evoked potentials (CNV, P300, readiness potential etc.)
- Optional secondary monitor for the patient and equipment trolley