For price enquiries, please contact us for a quote on any of our technologies:
Request a quote
tel: 089 215 471 2995
THERA PRAX® MOBILE - Bio- and Neurofeedback system
The THERA PRAX® MOBILE by neuroConn is a portable, mobile DC-EEG neurofeedback and biofeedback system. It combines the convenience of a complete, highly manageable, ready-to-use system and the safety of a medical device.
This high-performance neurofeedback equipment is based on our innovative DC-EEG amplifier technology and is well suited for the training of self-regulation of slow cortical potentials (SCP). Here artefacts triggered by eye and muscle movements are corrected online. Supplemented by differing sensors (GSR, TEMPERATURE, RESPIRATION, PULSE), doctors and therapists can use the equipment for biofeedback training.
The THERA PRAX® MOBILE is used in children with impaired self-regulating ability of the brain. The impairment may be manifested at neurological and/or behavioral levels such as ADHD.
Benefits of the THERA PRAX® MOBILE
- Complete system consisting of a 13-channel full-band DC-EEG amplifier, a mobile PC with integrated 15" TFT colour display, software for neurofeedback and analysis, keyboard, mouse
- Standardized, clinically evaluated protocols for neurofeedback of the slow cortical potentials (SCP) with automatic online correction of eye and muscle movement artefacts
- Frequency feedback (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, SMR und Gamma) with frequency ratios
- Biofeedback for pulse, temperature, heart rate, EMG, ECG, oxygen saturation and galvanic skin response
- Large number of software modules such as cognitive evoked potentials (CNV, P300, readiness potential etc.)
- Analysis of single session and comparison of multiple sessions
- Audiovisual feedback and animations