For price enquiries, please contact us for a quote on any of our technologies:
Request a quote
tel: 089 215 471 2995
NCG-ENGAGE - technology for Neuro-Cardiac guided rTMS
Many studies suggest a role of the connectivity of the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (DLPFC) and the subgenual anterior cingulate cortex (sgACC) in depression. Prior research has demonstrated that neuromodulation of either of these nodes modulates parasympathetic activity and results in a heart rate deceleration. A new method called Neuro-Cardiac Guided rTMS helps to adequately target the DLPFC-sgACC network (Iseger T. et al., 2017*).
* Neuro-Cardiac-Guided TMS (NCG-TMS): Probing DLPFC-sgACC-vagus nerve connectivity using heart rate - First results. Iseger TA et al., 2017
Application: The NCG-ENGAGE allows researchers to find the individual spot of maximum heart rate deceleration within the DLPFC.
- touch display for presenting data and user interaction
- easy-to-use ECG cable for safe recording during TMS
- connecting cables for receiving the trigger from different TMS devices
- TMS trigger and ECG stored on SD card (EDF+ format)
- R wave detection sensitivity 99.9 %
- R wave specificity 99.1 % (own data bases without TMS artefacts)
- 24 bit resolution / SNR > 90 dB / noise RTI < 15 μVpp
- ECG input for neuroConn‘s ECG cable
- input for medical DC power supply
- trigger input (BNC 5V TTL)
- SD card: speed class ≥ 10 / memory capacity ≥ 16 GB / reading speed ≥ 90 MB/s / writing speed ≥ 45 MB/s
Product information for download
neuroCademy courses on the application of rTMS in practice
neuroCademy hosts 2-day workshops on rTMS for the treatment of Depression and OCD in both clinical and research settings. The course also covers the use of EEG and QEEG to predict and optimize treatment outcomes. Participants receive hands-on practice with TMS devices.
Our workshop "Advanced Neurostimulation Techniques" provides researchers, academics and clinicians a deeper insight in our available solutions for brain stimulation and its combination with neuroimaging methods. Supervised by our specialists this workshop offers hands on training on Multi-Channel tES, TMS-navigation and the combination of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques with EEG technology.