For price enquiries, please contact us for a quote on any of our technologies:
Request a quote
tel: 089 215 471 2995
Features of ActTrust and ActTrust2
The clinical actigraph is available in two versions:
Overview of technical specifications
- Accelerometer: 3 axes; resolution 12 bit; 25 Hz
- Temperature sensors: for ambient temperature and body temperature; error tolerance at +/- 5°C (20°C to 40°C)/1°C; measuring range at 0°C to 70°C
- Light sensors: Red / Green / Blue; measures ambient light intensity and intensity of each spectrum independently; UVA/UVB (ActTrust2 only)
What are the advantages of ActTrust2?
Basically ActTrust2 offers the same technical functions as ActTrust. The difference is the optics. ActTrust2 is not only much smaller, lighter and more elegant. The digital time display on the LCD display replaces the wristwatch and make the device look more like a classic activity wristband than a medical instrument.
In addition to the sensors for light intensity and RGB-IR light, the ActTrust2 offers a sensor for UVA/UVB light.
When does ActTrust make more sense?
- ActTrust uses a harder plastic and is therefore less prone to scratches and surface damage. Therefore, use ActTrust for children or people you expect to expose the device to mechanical stress.
- ActTrust has a longer battery life and therefore longer charging cycles. It is suitable if the device is away from your practice/institution for a longer period of time.