THERA PRAX® Q-EEG - Bio- and Neurofeedback System
The THERA PRAX® Q-EEG is another of our successful family of products for direct current EEG-Feedback / Neurofeedback and Biofeedback. It combines the convenience of a complete, ready-to-use system and the safety of a medical device.
The THERA PRAX® Q-EEG can be used for EEG- and neurofeedback in the treatment of ADHD and epilepsy within behavioural therapy, but also for biofeedback to improve self-perception in cases of depression and anxiety. In addition, it is possible to reliably record multichannel EEG, ECG and EMG signals as well as peripherical bio-signals to describe psychophysiological correlations during relaxation or a stressful situation. To individually control the progress of therapy, cognitive evoked potentials can be recorded.
Benefits of the THERA PRAX® Q-EEG
- Complete system consisting of a 22-channel full-band DC-EEG amplifier, a PC with integrated 15" TFT colour display, software for neurofeedback and analysis, keyboard, mouse
- DC-EEG feedback of the slow cortical potentials (SCP) with automatic online correction of eye and muscle movement artefacts
- Standardized, clinically evaluated protocols for SCP and frequency training for ADHD and other indications
- Frequency feedback (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, SMR, Gamma and any desired band) and frequency ratios (e.g. beta/theta)
- Free choice of frequency band, algorithm and combinations of the two (ration, correlation, coherence, bicoherence etc.)
- Free choice of feedback channel (unipolar, bipolar, source, multi-channel)
- Recording of a quantitative EEG in combination with peripheric signals
- Analysis of single session and comparison of multiple sessions
- Audiovisual feedback and animation
- Biofeedback for heart rate, EMG, ECG (optional: for breathing, temperature, GSR, pulse curve)
- Large number of optional software modules, such as cognitive evoked potentials (CNV, P300, readiness potential etc.)
- Optional secondary monitor for the patient and equipment trolley