ActTrust - Supports the therapy of psychiatric conditions such as ADHD and depression
When placed on the wrist, the ActTrust Actigraph measures specific parameters to analyse sleep patterns and chronobiology. Our device is a reliable and intuitive tool for scientists, doctors and therapists.
It measures 24/7 for 3 months:
- activity and sleep phases
- external & skin temperature
- light intensity & blue, red and green wavelength light
Actigraphy with ActTrust supports the therapy of psychological disorders, such as ADHD or depression.
Features of the ActTrust device
- 2 temperature sensors, sensors for red, green, blue and IR light and a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
- measurement intervals of 1- 86.400 seconds
- event marker
- records and stores data continously for up to three months
- robust, splash-proof casing
- data transfer via USB docking station
- software compatible with Windows and Mac OS
ActStudio is the ActTrust analysis software. It is good for detailed analysis of important sleep parameters: time taken to fall asleep (sleep onset latency - SOL), wake after sleep onset (WASO), sleep efficiency and number of awakenings. Various chronobiological functions and environment factors were represented graphically. For clinical or scientific use ActStudio automatically generates reports.
Areas of application for the ActTrust device
The quality and duration of sleep can have a significant effect on psychological disorders, such as ADHD or depression. ActTrust can aid scientists, doctors and therapists in:
- monitoring the efficacy of Neuromodulation techniques (rTMS, tDCS, Neurofeedback) and of behaviuoural, pharmacological and light therapies
- treating and monitoring sleep disorders, such as sleep onset insomnia, sleep maintenance problems, circadian rhythm disorders