For price enquiries, please contact us for a quote on any of our technologies:
Request a quote
tel: 089 215 471 2995
MagPro R20 - basic solution for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
The MagPro R20 is a basic, user-friendly solution for rTMS for customers running a limited number of session per day. The MagPro R20 can run most of the used protocols for therapeutic research. It offers also a quick and simple protocol setup. The "R" line meets the demands for clinical practice as well as research.
- Examination of the physiology of the motor pathways in the central and peripheral nervous system
- Used within Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) research
- Biphasic stimulation waveform
- Stimulation rates up to 20 pulses per second
- Highly mobile and simple to use
- Quick and simple protocol setup
- Further options: Wi-Fi package allows you to create a protocol on an external computer, wireless upload of the protocol and settings on the MagPro R20 and the possibility to print documentation of performed sessions.
- The MagPro R20 is one of the smallest almost portable rTMS systems, especially well-suited for slow (1 Hz) and fast (up to 20 Hz) rTMS applications.
We highly recommend the Cortex rTMS chair for delivering rTMS in clinical practice or in research settings
neuroCademy courses on the application of rTMS in practice
neuroCademy hosts 2-day workshops on rTMS for the treatment of Depression and OCD in both clinical and research settings. The course also covers the use of EEG and QEEG to predict and optimize treatment outcomes. Participants receive hands-on practice with TMS devices.
Our workshop "Advanced Neurostimulation Techniques" provides researchers, academics and clinicians a deeper insight in our available solutions for brain stimulation and its combination with neuroimaging methods. Supervised by our specialists this workshop offers hands on training on Multi-Channel tES, TMS-navigation and the combination of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques with EEG technology.