NEURO PRAX® - full-band DC-EEG, Bio- and Neurofeedback
The neuroConn NEURO PRAX® EEG systems are reliable, robust and easy-to-use full-band DC-EEG devices. Being available in the three versions NEURO PRAX® EEG, NEURO PRAX® MR and NEURO PRAX® TMS/tES - each of them certified as biofeedback system - the NEURO PRAX® series demonstrates the high flexibility, user-friendliness and the quality of neuroConn technology. The self-explanatory software complements hardware and the ultramodern amplifier technology is globally unique and patented.
- The amplifiers detect brain activity such as EEG (electroencephalogram), EMG (electromyogram) and EP (evoked potentials) ranging from very slow (up to 0.3 Hz) to very fast (up to 1200 Hz) frequencies.
- The systems are available with 32, 64 or 128 channels.
- Each channel is independent and can also be selected as a feedback channel.
- The software is intuitive, flexible and easy to use.
- There is a large number of software and hardware modules, e. g. online correction of artifacts caused by muscle and eye movements, topographical analyses, spectral and amplitude mapping, online averaging, bio- and neurofeedback.
Simultaneous EEG with non-invasive brain stimulation
neuroCare technology fulfills all technical requirements for the following applications in neuroscience research:
Bio- and Neurofeedback / QEEG / fMRI-EEG / EEG-tDCS / EEG-tACS / EEG-tRNS / TMS-EEG / navigated EEG-TMS / NIRS-EEG
NEURO PRAX® integrates full-band DC-EEG recording with non-invasive brains stimulation technologies (NIBS), offering globally unique and highly sophisticated solutions for research in neuromodulation:
- The NEURO PRAX® MR records noise-free EEG in the fMRI scanner
- The NEURO PRAX® TMS/tES allows the derivation of a noise-free EEG during transcraneal magnetic stimulation (EEG-TMS) or transcraneal electrical stimulation with direct current (EEG-tDCS) or - worldwide unique - alternating current (EEG-tACS or EEG-tRNS).
- The NEURO PRAX® TMS/tES also integrates with Brainsight® for navigated EEG-TMS and NIRS-EEG.
CE certified for use as a bio- and neurofeedback system
Like the THERA PRAX® the NEURO PRAX® is a bio- and neurofeedback system with the same intended use: Neurofeedback is a kind of biofeedback and therefore a method in instrument-based behavioral therapy. Neurofeedback allows the patients to perceive and self-regulate their brain activity. Neurofeedback has an equivalent therapeutic effect compared to other kinds of ADHD treatments. If there is no urgent need of therapy because of severe ADHD symptoms, then neurofeedback is probably therapeutically effective. Neurofeedback probably reduces the number of seizures in patients with epilepsy, if previous established treatments were unsuccessful.
neuroCademy runs professional training courses all year round for practitioners or researchers interested in applying evidence-based neuromodulation techniques. The workshop "Advanced Neurostimulation Techniques" will provide a deeper insight in our available solutions. Supervised by our specialists this workshop offers hands on training on Multi-Channel tES, TMS-navigation and the combination of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques with EEG technology.