NEURO PRAX® MR - fMRI compatible Bio- and Neurofeedback System
The NEURO PRAX® MR is a bio- and neurofeedback system. It's focus is on the training of slow cortical potentials (SCP) and frequency training. The system is therefore suitable for the treatment of ADHD and epilepsy within behavioral therapy.
The full-band NEURO PRAX® MR DC-EEG systems measure physiological signals such as EEG, EMG and EP in the frequency range of 0 to 1,200 Hz simultaneously and synchronously for all channels. The unique amplifier technology captures EEG activities from infraslow (0 – 0.3 Hz) to ultrafast (80 – 1,200 Hz) frequencies.
The high amplifier dynamics and the integrated real-time correction of gradient artifacts and pulse artifacts make the NEURO PRAX® MR system particularly suitable for measurement during magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
We can supply our high-performance full-band DC amplifiers with 8, 32 and 64 channels. The neuroConn software, specially tailored to the hardware, is intuitive, flexible and easy to use. There are a large number of software and hardware modules available, e. g. online correction of artifacts caused by eye and muscle movements, topographical analyses, spectral and amplitude mapping and online averaging.
NEURO PRAX® MR options and system extensions
The NEURO PRAX® MR incorporates all the elements of a conventional EEG-/EP device and can be extended to become a complete system:
- for biofeedback and for neurofeedback of the slow cortical potentials (SCPs) and frequencies with online correction of artifacts
- for measurements during simultaneous transcranial electrial stimulation with direct current (tDCS), alternating current (tACS) and random noise current (tRNS) - read more in the section NEURO PRAX® TMS/tES
- for measurements during simultaneous transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) NEURO PRAX® TMS/tES
- for measurements of cognitive evoked potentials (not inside MRI scanner)
- for long-term monitoring
Areas of application for the NEURO PRAX® MR:
- DC-EEG neurofeedback in the treatment of ADHD and epilepsy
- Recording and analysis of cortical and sub-cortical EEG activity
- Investigation of functional connectivity between areas of the brain
- fMRI and evoked potentials, fMRI and galvanic skin response, fMRI and facial EMG
- Quantitative EEG analysis and cognitive evoked potentials during fMRI
- fMRI and DC-EEG feedback investigations, 3D-EEG feedback
The NEURO PRAX® MR can be extended for use as a bio- and neurofeedback system (training of slow cortical potantials - SCP - and frequencies) and is therefore suitable for the treatment of ADHD and epilepsie within behavioral therapy.