DuoMAG XT for TMS in clinical application
The DuoMAG XT is a compact bi-phasic stimulator for use in either clinical or research settings. The stimulator is controlled via a large capacitive touch-screen Windows based interface, allowing for ease of use and detailed protocol setup and configuration. A full selection of coils are available depending on the intended application. Intensity and stimulation controls are included on all deymed coils.
- The Deymed DuoMag system is unique with its lockable coil positioning system, that locks the coil in a fixed position and can be operated easily with one hand by its counterbalanced coil holder.
- For regular clinical use including slow rTMS (1 Hz) or fast rTMS (e.g. 10 Hz) the XT-35 is the perfect system.
- For more research applications or the need for advanced stimulation options, such as Theta-burst stimulation, the XT-100 is the best choice.
DuoMAG XT Features
- System control and configuration via Windows based touch-screen.
- Controllable from an external device.
- Custom protocol editor and storage by way of built-in computer.
- Burst function fully configurable (iTBS, cTBS etc).
- Supported by a complete range of Circular, Figure 8 and Cooled Coils.
- Custom protocol editor allowing the user to save any conceivable design, including stimulation trains, Theta Burst Stimulation (iTBS-cTBS) and changing stimulation intensities.
- FlexiTower cart: innovative counter-weight balanced positioning arm and auto-locking of position making it easier to find and fix the placement of Deymed coils.
|Product Specifications||DuoMAG XT-35||DuoMAG XT-100|
|Pulse mode||biphasic, repetitive||biphasic, repetitive, burst|
|Dimensions||49 cm x 11 cm x 38 cm||49 cm x 11 cm x 38 cm|
|Weight without trolly and coil||15 kg||16 kg|
|Stimulation Intensity 100%||12 Hz||15 Hz|
|Stimulation Intesity 50%||35 Hz||80 Hz|
|Maximum repetition rate||35 Hz||100 Hz|
|Minimum interstimulus interval
in train mode
|Pulse width||280 µs||280 µs|
|Coil Compatibility||Deymed coils||Deymed coils|
|Mains voltage||100-240 Vac. 50/60 Hz||100-240 Vac. 50/60 Hz|
|Synchronization||TTL in/out and/or USB||TTL in/out and/or USB|
|Communication||USB full control, control on coil||USB full control, control on coil|
A motor threshold (MT) can be found at 47% stimulation intensity for the majority of the population (>90%) on all devices.
highly recommendable for rTMS in practice: rTMS chair Cortex
Product information for download
Further details and technical data of the DuoMAG XT can be found in the product brochure:
DuoMAG XT Brochure
Learn to apply rTMS
neuroCademy hosts 2-day workshops on rTMS for the treatment of Depression and OCD in both clinical and research settings. The course also covers the use of EEG and QEEG to predict and optimize treatment outcomes. Participants receive hands-on practice with TMS devices.
Our workshop "Advanced Neurostimulation Techniques" provides researchers, academics and clinicians a deeper insight in our available solutions for brain stimulation and its combination with neuroimaging methods. Supervised by our specialists this workshop offers hands on training on Multi-Channel tES, TMS-navigation and the combination of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques with EEG technology.